No upcoming Birdfair events - view all events
Check out our 'Virtual stand' for the event, and watch the following BTO talks. All talks will be available to view for three months from end of August 2020.
- Birding choices – Patch for the Planet! - by Nick Moran (BTO Training Manager)
- Using Science to Save Species and Sites Around the World - by Juliet Vickery (incoming BTO CEO)
- Tracking the movements of short-eared owls – surprising European travellers - by John Calladine (Senior Research Ecologist)
- Twenty-five years of Garden BirdWatch - by Kate Risely (Garden BirdWatch Organiser)
- The Gaia Girls: can women save the natural world? - Panel discussion with Jamey Redway (Supporter Administrator)
- The UK Red List and why it matters - by Mike Toms (BTO Head of Communication)
- Inspired by birds, informed by science - by Paul Stancliffe (BTO Media Manager)
- Careers Clinic - Panel discussion with Faye Vogely (Social Media Manager)
What’s the score for Copeland’s symphony of seabirds?
Northern Ireland Seabird Coordinator Katherine Booth Jones describes her love for the wild coastal habitats of Northern Ireland and the charismatic seabirds that inhabit them.
Working together for seabirds
BTO work supports effective monitoring of our seabirds and aims to provide opportunities for a new generation of seabird surveyors.