No upcoming Birdfair events - view all events
Check out our 'Virtual stand' for the event, and watch the following BTO talks. All talks will be available to view for three months from end of August 2020.
- Birding choices – Patch for the Planet! - by Nick Moran (BTO Training Manager)
- Using Science to Save Species and Sites Around the World - by Juliet Vickery (incoming BTO CEO)
- Tracking the movements of short-eared owls – surprising European travellers - by John Calladine (Senior Research Ecologist)
- Twenty-five years of Garden BirdWatch - by Kate Risely (Garden BirdWatch Organiser)
- The Gaia Girls: can women save the natural world? - Panel discussion with Jamey Redway (Supporter Administrator)
- The UK Red List and why it matters - by Mike Toms (BTO Head of Communication)
- Inspired by birds, informed by science - by Paul Stancliffe (BTO Media Manager)
- Careers Clinic - Panel discussion with Faye Vogely (Social Media Manager)
What we can learn from 25 years of watching gardens
Exploring the value of a complete quarter-century of weekly garden bird observations from BTO's Garden BirdWatch covering the length and breadth of the country.
On International Day of Women and Girls in Science, our panel of five women conservationists from across the UK will discuss how they got to where they are today, what inspires them, and what their top tips are for a...