- Detailed guide to 61 garden bird species, including key facts on their ecology and behaviour
- Handy population maps and at a glance charts showing likelihood of seeing the species, month by month
- Statistics and behavioural information drawing on 80 years of BTO knowledge
- Identification guide to other garden wildlife, covering mammals, reptiles, amphibians, butterflies, dragonflies and bumblebees
- Sections on bird behaviour and ecology and wildlife friendly gardening are also included
Select to enlarge.