Garden Birds and other wildlife
Gardens are great places for watching wildlife and for learning more about the birds and other creatures within them. This new book brings together the latest information on garden birds, much of it drawn from the British Trust for Ornithology's network of Garden BirdWatchers, to help you identify the birds visiting your garden and to understand their behaviour and needs. For just £17 you can join Garden BirdWatch and receive this book absolutely free - with no additional postage to pay. You will also receive the quarterly magazine Bird Table, packed with information about garden birds, and become part of the largest year-round garden bird recording project in the country.
- Detailed guide to 61 garden bird species, including key facts on their ecology and behaviour
- Handy population maps and at a glance charts showing likelihood of seeing the species, month by month
- Statistics and behavioural information drawing on 80 years of BTO knowledge
- Identification guide to other garden wildlife, covering mammals, reptiles, amphibians, butterflies, dragonflies and bumblebees
- Sections on bird behaviour and ecology and wildlife friendly gardening are also included
Select to enlarge.