We offer a comprehensive survey design and execution service, to meet the needs of a range of commercial and conservation organisations. Our broad knowledge and experience in survey strategy, techniques and logistics enables us to offer a quality and respected survey service.
For more information, please contact applications [at] bto.org, or call the Research Support Team on 01842 750050.
Amongst the many types of survey we have carried out are:
- Offshore aerial and boat-based surveys for potential wind farm impact assessment
- Commercial surveys for civil and military aviation.
- Surveys to inform assessment of Special Protection Areas
- Estuary surveys to inform assessment of potential tidal power developments
- Assessment of woodland birds to inform woodland and deer management strategy.
- We also survey other taxa including butterflies, reptiles and amphibians.
In addition, we are also able to augment survey results through the provision of data services using our expansive databases and archives.