April 2017 saw the launch of our redesigned quarterly magazine for Garden BirdWatchers. The design is refreshed, modern and features fantastic articles on wildlife gardening along with keeping you up to date with our results.
If you are interested in the survey and want to learn more, please contact us (gbw [at] bto.org (subject: Please%20send%20me%20a%20free%20GBW%20information%20pack%20and%20magazine) ) for an information pack and receive a free copy of Bird Table magazine.
There are regular articles on aspects of garden bird ecology, wildlife gardening and other garden wildlife. The magazine carries feature articles by well-known birdwatchers and naturalists covering a range of interesting topics and subjects. Read sample articles:
- Wildlife gardening for moths (PDF, 1.02 MB)
- The benefits of birdwatching (PDF, 6.07 MB)
- Investigating the reasons Blackcaps winter with us (PDF, 1.50 MB)
- A Garden fit for bats (PDF, 2.25 MB)
- Which birds are flying over your garden at night? (PDF, 2.32 MB)
- Sparrowhawk Behaviour (PDF, 163.99 KB)
- Zeros Matter (PDF, 1.28 MB)
Learn about birds and other wildlife
In-depth articles focus on individual species, exploring their behaviour, ecology, status and folklore. Supported by information from BTO BirdFacts, these articles are written by the Garden BirdWatch team.
From your gardens, the changing year
"The magazine is educative and enjoyable, a credit to all those involved in its production."
John Palmer, Norfolk
Bird Table is the quarterly magazine for participants in the BTO Garden BirdWatch.