Welcome to the BBS Online guidance page.
Before you can enter data online, your Regional Organiser (RO) needs to have allocated your BBS square/s to your username.
- If you haven't been allocated a square, contact your Regional Organiser.
- If you don't have a BTO username and password, register to begin using BBS Online.
- If you have a username and password, and your RO has allocated the square to you online, but you still can't log in, email bbs [at] bto.org for help.
BBS Online video tutorials
View our tutorials on mapping your route and entering data. Select the title overlaying the video to view on Youtube.
1. Mapping and editing your route
2. Entering and editing your data
Wader ID virtual training (2 sessions, Tuesdays 10am)
The training will consist of two weekly online modules, complemented by supported self-study exercises which will be provided after each session. The training will be run by BTO staff members who are experienced...
Where are the young women in birding?
As we continue to work on making birding more inclusive, how do young women perceive birding? Five young birders share their experiences.