1. Understanding the seasonal movements of Short-eared Owls
2. Engaging young people with long-term monitoring of birds
3. How are recent environmental changes affecting Scotland's birds?
4. Surveys of inland-breeding seabirds and the next seabird census
5. Benefits of scrub and woodland management for Scotland's birds
6. PhD partnerships with universities
We would like to hear from you if you have comments, if you would like to discuss these or other ideas in more detail, if you have suggestions about how we could secure the funding to make these projects happen, or you are interested in funding a project yourself - chris.wernham [at] bto.org (please drop us an email).