Many companies are already making an important contribution to biodiversity by supporting the work of the BTO through our Corporate Membership Scheme or through corporate partnership.
By working with us you could:
- Align your company with a highly respected and trusted conservation science organisation and achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
- Support vital research which gets to the heart of conservation issues of national and global concern and be informed of the latest research and challenges.
- Show your company’s commitment to its environmental responsibilities through the use of the BTO Corporate Membership Logo.
- Support specific projects relevant to your business.
- Share your commitment and involvement with more than 50,000 known individual supporters, to a broad range of professional partners and with our growing audience following BTO work through social media.
How we work with businesses
We work with businessess in a number of ways including;
- Undertaking monitoring of birds at business sites to inform habitat management.
- Designing and developing mobile and online systems for monitoring wildlife.
- Testing new equipment, like optics and outdoor clothing.
- Providing business with the tools to be a champion for our satellite tagging projects including Cuckoos.
- Helping business meet their aims of delivering research vital to informing conservation.
What our Members say
"Since founding Naturetrek 30 years ago, I have focused on organising holidays to enable like-minded enthusiasts to enjoy birds overseas. However, it was my long childhood summers birding in rural Hampshire, to a soundtrack of Turtle Doves, Cuckoos, Corn Buntings, Grey Partridges, Lapwings, the screaming of Swifts around the church tower and chattering House Martins around almost every house, that inspired my love of nature. Those sounds have all now all gone. My hope for the future, that some of these species may once again thrive in our countryside, rests with support for the BTO and other conservation organisations here in the UK."
Support the BTO and show your commitment to birds by becoming a BTO Corporate Member or partner.
Upland bird recording and monitoring (1-day, Dalmellington, Ayr)
Brush up on your upland bird identification by songs and calls. Learn more about opportunities for participation, and practice techniques for BirdTrack and the Breeding Bird Survey (BBS). Find out about the BBS ‘Upland...
Climate change in a warming world
BTO science contributes to our understanding of future scenarios, and informing policies and conservation management strategies to help species adapt.