Information published on our website
- Facts and Figures on British birds
- Trends in numbers and breeding performance over 50 years
- Which birds can be found near you
BTO survey information
Search for data
- Find out what Survey Data are available
- Search for BTO survey information on a SPECIES
- Search for BTO survey information about an AREA
- Request data from the BTO
BTO data policies
Waterbird ID training (2 sessions, Wednesdays 7pm)
This course involves two weekly online sessions of about 1 hour 45 minutes, with a trainer:participant ratio of about 1:30. Participants' microphones are muted during the sessions but there is a large interactive...
BTO Acoustic Pipeline
An accurate species identification and data management tool for acoustic monitoring in conservation, management and site assessment.