We need more help from birdwatchers in Wales; people who:
- Look at the birds in their gardens – try Garden BirdWatch
- Spend time in the hills in the summer – consider Breeding Bird Survey
- Like walking along river-banks – Waterways Breeding Bird Survey
- Are fascinated by birds and their nests – Nest Record Scheme
- Watch birds on lakes or estuaries – Wetland Bird Survey
- Look out for birds anywhere – BirdTrack
What effect might annual releases of non-native gamebirds be having on native biodiversity?
Henrietta Pringle reveals the work behind a recent paper on gamebirds and predation
Climate change in a warming world
BTO science contributes to our understanding of future scenarios, and informing policies and conservation management strategies to help species adapt.