BTO Raffle 2015
You can now take part in the BTO Annual Raffle. Click the orange button to enter.
Players must be over 16 and live in England, Scotland or Wales due to licensing regulations.
If you are over 16 and live in England, Scotland or Wales, you can play online. To enter, click the text link or the orange button to the right. Entries are £1 each.
Garden BirdWatchers and Members in England, Scotland and Wales will automatically be sent paper tickets with the autumn issue of their member magazines Bird Table and the Annual Review. Anyone else preferring to play by post can request raffle tickets through the ticket hotline on 0845 601 6936.
Deadline for returns
The deadline to return tickets is the 7 December 2015 and the draw will take place on the 14 December 2015. Winners will be informed in writing within a week of the draw.
This year the raffle will be supporting the BTO Young Scientists' Fund, inspiring scientists and students and advancing our knowledge of the natural world to inform conservation now and in the future.
You could be in with a chance to win the following prizes:
1st Prize: £1000
2nd Prize: A set of 3 different Gardenature wildlife camera systems (RRP over £500)
5 x 3rd Prizes: £100 voucher for Haith's SuperClean bird food
The deadline is 7 December and the draw will take place on 14 December. Scroll down for further information on prizes and for the full rules.
Full information on the prizes
First Prize: £1000 cash prize
Receive a cheque for £1000 to spend how you wish!
Second Prize: A fabulous set of Gardenature Nestbox camera systems (collectively worth over £500 RRP) to get you closer to wildlife.
The lucky second prize-winner will receive a set of three Gardenature Camera systems to create their very own wildlife video feeds, watching live full colour images during the day and infrared black & white images at night:
- A Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Camo portable camera with adjustable motion sensor
- A high resolution, colour Nest Box Camera System with sound
- A colour Garden Wildlife Camera
Gardenature is a family run business based in Suffolk, with an international reputation for high quality bird box and wildlife cameras, which are used by many wildlife organisations as well as local authorities, schools and colleges throughout the UK. They also offer a wide range of wildlife habitats, eco-friendly garden and recycling products and garden furniture.
Thank you Gardenature for kindly donating this fabulous prize.
Third Prize x 5 : £100 voucher for Haith's SuperClean bird food (and bird feeders)
Haith's - Britain's Bird Food Specialist - will issue each winner with a full colour bird feeding product catalogue containing their high-quality, award-winning super-clean bird foods. Five winners will each receive a £100 Haith's shopping voucher, which can be redeemed across the entire range of high-quality, super-clean wild bird food and premium quality bird feeders.
Haith's range includes peanuts; sunflower hearts, niger seed; wild bird food mixes; no-mess no-grow seed mixes; mealworms; suet cakes and fat balls; Droll Yankee bird feeders and a large selection of squirrel-resistant bird feeders plus bird tables and easy to assemble bird feeding stations.
Thanks to Haith's for kindly donating this prize.
Thank you for taking part and supporting the work of the BTO.
- The closing date of the raffle is 7 December 2015 and the draw will take place on 14 December 2015.
- Applications must be from players aged 16 years old or over. No person under this age is allowed by law to enter the BTO Raffle.
- Any person who has entered BTO Raffle who is under 16 years old will automatically forfeit any prize and will be excluded from future entries. If a child under 16 years old is found to have participated in a lottery after the lottery draw has taken place, then a full refund will be made to that person and any prizes that might otherwise have been due to them will not be paid out. If prizes have already been paid out, all reasonable attempts will be made to recover them.
- Complaints will be handled in line with complaints procedure. Complaints that cannot be resolved by BTO including personal attention from the Promoter will be escalated to a third party; The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS).
- The seven winners will be notified by email, telephone or letter and a list of winning numbers provided on our website at www.bto.org/raffle.
- BTO reserves the right to publish the names of winners.
- The cost of each ticket and entry is £1.
- There are no cash alternatives to the non-cash prizes and no interest is payable.
- Tickets may not be sold in the street.
- The contractual terms of the lottery and complaints procedure will be made available to participants on request and are also available here: